Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Group Post

The following posts link to our first experiences with Pathfinder as a party consisting of:

Gargoyle Barbarian - played by my husband

Tiefling Witch - played by myself

Syrinx Druid - played by our roommate


#

Just thought I'd leave them here for anyone to read. ^^

  1. Intro to Pathfinder
  2. Skulls & Shackles
  3. GM Away
  4. Recap
  5. Campaign 2.1

There we have it, guys. ^^ Our 4 sessions with my best friend as GM leading us through our first ever Pathfinder adventures.

After these, I found out that my friend was burnt out on Pathfinder, & I had to make this update:

Our GM, who is the one who invited my husband and I to play, is experiencing some burnout. Totally normal, we understand, and we hope she comes back to us when she's ready.

It's really hard for me to have to make this post, believe me. Our little group hasn't been adventuring for very long, but we were already so attached and invested.

I'm sure she'll never see this, but if she does, I just want her to know that we understand, and we appreciate her taking time out of her Fridays to hang out with us.

That doesn't mean the posts will end, though, fear not! I have something in the works that will hopefully fill the void on Mondays and Thursdays.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...