Thursday, March 1, 2018

Welcome!








Hello there! I’m Morwyn, the admin of Midnight Grind. I’m a homemaker with a passion for games and sometimes a little too much free time.

On October 20th, 2016, I started up Midnight Grind over on Blogspot, just a little blog to catalog my gaming experiences, achievements, and trinkets.










On the other hand, my husband has little time to himself and thus can’t keep up with some of the games we play together, like Diablo 3 or World of Warcraft to name a couple. So I decided, as a surprise/gift, that I’d play on his account to try and earn him some equipment/achievements/whatever. ^^

It may not be a lot, but I know he’ll be happy when he sees all the nifty things he has now. I know it’s mostly Diablo 3, but World of Warcraft is a little more difficult seeing as how he doesn’t have an active subscription at the moment, haha.

So I guess that makes this a Diablo 3 farming/grinding blog? But wait! We also play Pathfinder together with two other people and my best friend GMs for us. I do my best to catalog our shenanigans – which, believe me, is difficult – and it’s rather slow going right now, but I’m sure it’ll pick up soon once we all get comfortable with each other. ^^

Think you’ve seen me online elsewhere but can’t remember where? Here are my social links:











If there’s anything you’d like to ask me, my Tumblr asks are always open or you’re more than welcome to email me at Midnight.Grind@aim.com.

Thank you so very much, and I hope to talk to you soon!
~ Morwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...