Thursday, February 15, 2018

Queek

Along with Ryuk and Azez, we also have Queek (Ratfolk Sniper). I'd put his information up, but our session is over video chat and, well, I don't have his sheet. 😅

What I do know, though, is that he loves shiny things and likes to make trouble. He also enjoys searching people for gold teeth and then taking them. Odd? Yes. Memorable? Yep. Is it a lot to go on? Not really, no, I admit that. He does have a pretty nasty habit of farting everywhere, though, so maybe he needs to change his diet? o.O

In any case, that's our group, with the possibility of one more coming to join us. Hopefully we can have a real adventuring party soon!

I do hope you enjoy reading about our (mis)adventures, and please know that video game updates will continue to the best of my ability.

Have a great week and happy adventuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...