Sunday, August 5, 2018

Antithesis needed!

Hey guys, I need some help!

As you know, my husband is very excited to play his Velociraptor character, Memikus and I have to admit that I’m pretty excited too, but for completely different reasons:

I get to make his enemy.

Memikus’ goal is to prove to the world that they are not a mistake, that they are not just a mindless animal.

I talked with my husband regarding Memikus’ backstory and thought perhaps they were created by experimentation on a Dragonborn by a Necromancer or some such. While my husband agrees it could be cool, he just doesn’t think it’s a good fit.

So that’s where I need your help: what do you think would be a good antithesis for a sapient Velociraptor with guns?

Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...