Friday, August 17, 2018

:D



I tried so hard to update last night but everything was happening so fast !

I’ll do my best to describe what all happened in a follow-up post but! I will say that I got a standing ovation & clapping for when I was done which was really good. ^^
& one player said, “See, I knew you’d be on your way to being a great DM because you have such an amazing attention to detail,”
while the other said, “You’re gonna be such a great DM because you have an ability that – I’ve seen others try to do buy you really nailed it – you make the world feel alive,”
And I’m standing there blushing & praising Matt Mercer in my head like he’s a legit God of Gaming & stumbling over myself because I’m not used to praise.
Last night was good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...