Thursday, August 16, 2018

Ready, Set, Play!

My current DM, Steven, is starting to experience burnout so we agreed to alternate weeks, & he’s just really glad to be able to sit & play rather than plan everything out. To try & throw him for a loop, as well as my other player, who has the monster manual mostly memorized, I’m running the Pathfinder Beginner Box adventure, just for some extra flavor. ^^ 
If you guys have any advice or suggestions, I’m happy to hear them. I’m super nervous for tonight but overall it’s about having fun & I hope to be able to give my players that.
Looking forward to hearing from you, keep an ear out around 6pm EST / 5pm Central / 3pm PST for live updates as I can make them.
Here’s the adventure I’m running to start: [Pathfinder Beginner Box pdf]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...