Saturday, August 4, 2018

Belneras

Thanks to the Deck of Many Things, I got to create a fighter to follow me around!
My DM notified me of the following, “So, because of the way he just kind of showed up, physically he’s about your age; mentally… he’s a baby boi. You got him – what 3 weeks ago? – so yeah, he’s 3 weeks old. Have fun roleplaying that.”
….. thanks, DM.
My one consolation? I made him an Eldritch Knight. ^.~ & he leveled up last night!
Anyone have any advice on playing a 3-week old Tiefling fighter who has basically sworn to serve me until death do us part??? I made him an Eldritch Knight primarily to keep him out of the thick of battle so he doesn’t get hurt, lol. K’myr would be very distraught to lose him, as she’s never interacted with another Tiefling before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...