Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Campaign Outline 1.0

All right so the plan thus far is as follows:


  • get through the beginner adventure (Pathfinder Beginner Box) (end at level 3)
  • try out the adventure I wrote Lost Temple (end at level 5)
  • Kord's Festival 
After that I have a pretty loose plan, but I'm not sure. Definitely going to be studying how these 3 events go before I start planning anything too soon. I'm thinking I might start working on character story arcs at around level 9ish? So I just have to find things for them to do until then, haha.

It all depends on the players, though. I'll definitely be planting campaign story line, however, so there will be no shortage of things to do, really. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...