Monday, August 27, 2018

modules on sale!

from dmwisdom on Tumblr:

I’m not sure if you guys are necessarily into the module, but the Hoard of the Dragon Queen is currently only $19 on Amazon. Usually listed for $30. Most adventures purchased in-store will run you about $50 (although I’m not so sure about this one since it’s older).
This module was, I believe, the first 5e module produced. There are some problems with it, but if you want to run something without having to create an entire world or spend a butt-ton of moolah, this may be handy for you.
Doubly awesome, The Rise of Tiamat is only $18 on Amazon. Usually listed for $30. This adventure is the follow-up to the Hoard of the Dragon Queen. So what I’m trying to get at is you could be playing two adventures for less than what you might spend on a single adventure otherwise.
Hoard of the Dragon queen runs levels 1-7.
Rise of Tiamat runs levels 8-15.
Both adventures have 94 pages of content, so 188 total pages. I’m not really sure why I’m including this, but there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diablo 4 Open Beta

Pleased to say we were able to play the Open Beta of Diablo 4  & I must be honest, it was worse than last weekend. So many bugs/errors, ...